With delicious flavors and spices, there’s no better time than winter to test out new recipes. From delectable desserts to savory dinner ideas, your friends and family are sure to adore these fall-themed recipes.
First things first, you’ll need to ensure that your appliances are up to the challenge. Let’s take a look at the latest appliances to help you achieve your culinary dreams this season.
Enhance Your Kitchen with Premium Refrigeration
With over 50 years of experience in cooling, Liebherr provides outstanding built-in, freestanding, and fully-integrated refrigerators to keep your items fresh. With stunning stainless steel design, Liebherr appliances are a staple for any home chef or frequent hosts.
Let’s get started!
Designed in a variety of sizes for any space, Liebherr brings a perfect blend of contemporary style and top-tier innovation.
Learn more about Liebherr: Liebherr Refrigeration
Even Temperature Control and Heat Distribution
When testing out new recipes, you’ll need to ensure that your range is reliable with consistent temperature control and heat distribution.
Featuring multiple heating convection systems to optimize baking, broiling, roasting, and convection baking, Hestan ranges bring a perfect combination of quality and customization. And with a seamless transition from high heat to low continuous simmer, Hestan ranges ensure that your recipes turn out perfect — every single time.
Take a look at Hestan’s collection of premium ranges, available in a variety of one-of-a-kind colors: Hestan Ranges & Rangetops
For those looking for an updated turkey recipe, you’ll adore this combination of sweet and spicy flavors from Chef Sam at Normandy Farm Hotel & Conference Center!
For the brine:
1 bunch rosemary
1 bunch parsley
10 sprigs thyme
15 cloves garlic
¾ cup molasses
½ cup salt
1 gallon water
For the rub:
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
2 teaspoons salt
¼ olive oil
How to Spatchcock:
While spatchcocking is an optional way to prepare your turkey, this method is perfect for those looking to refine their culinary skills. With a pair of kitchen shears, carefully cut down each side of the spine to remove, and press turkey flat.
1. Cut lemons, limes, oranges,
2. Chop parsley, rosemary, thyme, and smash garlic.
3. Combine ingredients in large enough container to hold turkey and brine.
4. Add salt, molasses, and water to brine container.
5. Mix until salt is combined.
6. Submerge turkey in brine for 6-8 hours overnight.
1. Remove turkey from brine container and pat dry thoroughly.
2. Season evenly with all spices.
3. Use olive oil to adhere spices to the turkey.
4. Turn on grill to medium/low heat.
5. Grill turkey for 5-6 minutes on each side.
6. Transfer turkey to roasting pan with citrus and herbs from the brine container, add 8 cups fresh chicken stock.
7. Cook on grill in roasting pan with cover closed until internal temperature of the turkey reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
As the weather gets colder and you enjoy cozy nights by the fireplace, there’s nothing better than a delicious new recipe. Wishing you delectable dinners and appliances that are up to the challenge!