Outdoor Pizza Ovens: A Must-Have for Fall 2022
This year, we’re all about finding exciting ways to spice up an outdoor entertainment space. And when it comes to unique outdoor appliances, the all-new Campania Pizza Oven from Hestan is a perfect blend of style and functionality.
Calling all pizza-lovers – let’s get into the details!
What is an outdoor pizza oven?
Designed with a heavy-duty hearth stone that produces a delicious artisan crust, Hestan’s Campania Pizza Oven accommodates both shareable and personal-sized pizzas. By using radiant burner technology, the outdoor oven produces perfectly-baked pizza every time. And with high-intensity infrared rays, the oven is also ideal for roasting or searing your favorite vegetables and meats.
For those interested in one-of-a-kind colors and finishes, Hestan provides a wide variety of options to choose from, including twelve signature colors or stainless steel. Whether you’re looking for a sleek exterior or a bold and bright color choice, look no further than Hestan’s carefully-curated color selection.
How do I install an outdoor pizza oven?
There are a few ways to install an outdoor pizza oven in your existing space. If you’re in the process of curating your own full outdoor kitchen, we recommend installing your pizza oven as a counter-top unit, as a complement to your other appliances. If you’re looking for a stand-alone outdoor piece, we suggest building your oven into a non-combustible structure.
Our Favorite Features
Stainless Steel Exterior: Designed with a stunning stainless steel exterior, the Campania Pizza Oven brings contemporary style to your outdoor kitchen. Along with the stainless design, the oven features an elegant wooden handle, which is cool to the touch and protects the inside of the oven when not in use. Plus, the heavy duty hearth stone is design to achieve optimum heat retention, with durable construction with easy-to-clean, smooth surfaces.
Dome-Shaped Design: Engineered to provide a crisp base and charred artisan crust, the innovative dome-shaped design creates recirculation of convective heat to optimize heat retention.
Internal Venting: With an internal baffle design, the pizza oven provides optimal heat venting, while keeping heat and smoke away from the front opening.
Exceptional Heat Distribution: Created with an efficient flame spreader, the innovative oven uses natural convection and infrared heat to deliver consistent cooking results with even heat distribution. And with an efficient, powerful gas-fired radiant burner, the oven produces high-intensity rays, allowing users to roast or sear both meats and vegetables, along with homemade pizza crust.
Recipe: Brunch Pizza
If you’re considering installing the Campania Pizza Oven in your outdoor space, Hestan also provides a variety of recipes to help you get started with your new appliance. Perfect for entertaining guests for an at-home brunch, Hestan’s “Brunch Pizza” recipe is a delicious crowd pleaser. Click here to check out the recipe or follow the instructions below.
What You’ll Need:
1 (10-12 ounce) ball pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup cooked and crumbled sausage
4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
½ cooked spinach
1. Preheat pizza oven for about 45 minutes
2. Spread some cornmeal onto your surface and roll out pizza dough to a 12 inch round or to your desired thickness.
3. Move the dough to your pizza peel, make sure the peel has some cornmeal as well to prevent sticking.
4. Brush some olive oil evenly across the top of the dough. Spread the shredded cheddar cheese over the sauce. Sprinkle the crumbled cooked sausage and chopped cooked bacon over the cheese, then top with the cooked spinach
5. Using a brush, brush some olive oil on the edge of the pizza to make sure you get a golden brown crust.
6. Slide the pizza into the oven and cook for about 3-4 minutes, rotating constantly during the cooking time.
7. Take the pizza out and crack the egg into the center of the pizza and slide the pizza back in.
8. Cook for another 3-4 minutes until the egg is set and cooked and the dough is through.
9. Take the pizza out and enjoy!
As we welcome the season of pumpkin spice and sweaters, we’re certain that the Campania Pizza Oven is the perfect outdoor accessory for fall get-togethers.